Heating Services in Englewood
Keep the Cold Out of Your Home in Venice
Smothers Brothers Air Conditioning cares about quality because we treat you like a member of our own family. Don’t let the cold creep into your home when we offer expert heating services in Englewood. We understand that your HVAC doesn’t wait for regular business hours to break down, so we offer 24/7 emergency services. We don’t want anyone to go without the vital services they need, so we provide financing to lessen the burden of an HVAC repair.
Call our team or fill out our online contact form to learn more about how you can stay comfortable with Smothers Brothers Air Conditioning!
Common Heating Repairs
A malfunctioning heater can be dangerous during extreme weather. These are common heating repairs and what they mean for your HVAC system:
- Clogged filter: A dirty filter can reduce efficiency and airflow, causing your heater to cycle faster. Depending on your filter and usage, you should replace your filter every one to three months. Don’t put unnecessary wear and tear on your unit because of a clogged filter.
- Cracked heat exchanger: A clogged filter can cause an overheated heat exchanger and a crack. This may happen towards the end of your HVAC’s lifespan and is a sign it’s time for a replacement.
- Unusual sounds: Loose panels or parts may cause a rattling noise in your unit that can be solved by tightening bolts. A pinging noise is often caused by the expansion and contraction of your ductwork and is usual during changing seasons.
- Foul odors: If you start to smell foul odors when you turn your HVAC on, it could be caused by mold, overheating. Pay attention to if the smell is musty, burning, or like rotten eggs so our team can help you with safety procedures before we get there.
How Can We Help?
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Heater
We want you to be prepared when the seasons change so you’re not stuck with the cold. Let Smothers Brothers Air Conditioning help keep you warm this winter. It may be time to replace your heater if:
- It’s 15+ years old: Your warranty may expire after ten years even though well-maintained heaters can last up to 20 years. If you don’t maintain your unit, replacing your heater when your warranty goes out may be a good choice for your home.
- Your monthly bills have increased: A loss of efficiency increases energy consumption and your heating bill. An updated unit uses less energy and can heat your home better.
- Frequent repairs: Don’t pay for repairs that cost 50% of your current unit’s value or more than $5,000, a typical cost of a new unit. Keeping your unit well-maintained can reduce repairs and keep your warranty valid.
- Uneven room temperatures: There are many reasons you could be experiencing uneven room temperatures. Your heater may be too small for your home, your ductwork may need cleaning, or you may look into zoning. Trust the professionals at Smothers Brothers Air Conditioning for expert heating services in Englewood no matter the cause of uneven room temperatures.
If you’re not sure when to replace your heater or what could cause the unusual operation, we are here for you. Don’t suffer through the cold weather without a heater to keep you warm.
Don’t delay when the weather does not hesitate! Call (941) 474-4966 when you are ready to schedule an appointment.
Service AreasLearn More
Maintenance AgreementsLearn More
Hear It From Our Customers
“Mike Larson was a pleasure to see again and was very congenial while being thorough in his inspection of our air handler. Thanks, Mike!” Janet L.