Indoor Air Quality in Englewood
Cleaner Air for Your Home in Manasota Key
Your air could carry pathogens, pollen, pet dander, and mold throughout your home. The air you breathe may be circulated through your HVAC system three to five times a day. Your indoor air quality is essential to your overall health and well-being because your home is where you spend the most time. Smothers Brothers Air Conditioning offers in-duct UV sanitation and duct cleaning to improve your air quality and minimize the dust and debris in your home.
Begin breathing easier today with improved indoor air quality in Englewood! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (941) 474-4966 or filling out our online contact form.
Ultraviolet (UV) Sanitation to Stop Germs
Keeping you and your family healthy begins at home, where you spend 90% of your time. Our in-duct UV sanitation system kills bacteria, germs, mold, viruses, and pathogens that are otherwise hard to get rid of in your HVAC system. Ultraviolet rays are often used in hospitals and restaurants to clean and disinfect surfaces; let them do the same for your home.
Your air conditioner offers cold and humid air to create comfort for your family during the hot summer, but the same cool, wet environment in your HVAC ductwork creates a breeding ground for mold, germs, and bacteria. UV air purifiers offer these benefits:
- Remove odors
- Low maintenance
- Reduce dusting for a clean home
- Lessen symptoms of asthma and allergies
Don’t let dust and pollen keep you from relaxing at home when Smothers Brothers Air Conditioning offers solutions for better indoor air quality in Englewood. We want to treat you like family with clean air that provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
Your ductwork moves the same air throughout your home multiple times a day, allowing dirt and debris to move with it. That’s why it’s essential to clean the space your air travels. Duct cleaning removes dust, debris, and other microbes from your ductwork and, therefore, out of your home. Advantages of regular duct cleaning include:
- Less cleaning: Less dust lands on your furniture and belongings by removing the dust and debris out of your ductwork. This lessens the amount of cleaning required to maintain a hygienic home.
- Remove foul odors: Pets, tobacco, food preparation, and cleaning supplies all create unpleasant odors in your home. Try opening the windows while cleaning or turning on a fan during food preparation for short-term solutions to these odors. Duct cleaning every two to three years can remove these foul odors for a long-lasting effect.
- Better airflow: Any build-up of dust or mold in your ductwork restricts airflow and can cause uneven room temperatures or excess wear and tear on your system. Improving airflow increases your indoor air quality and the efficiency of your HVAC.
- Reduce allergens: One of the biggest reasons to clean your ducts is to remove the allergens that increase allergies and asthma symptoms. Airborne irritants can make staying at home an unpleasant experience. Don’t let dirty air drive you out of your home and away from comfort! Trust our team to improve your indoor air quality in Englewood so you can breathe easier.
You should be able to relax comfortably in your home with cleaner air. Whether you need a duct cleaning or whole-home UV air purifiers, there isn’t another team that will treat you like family like Smothers Brothers Air Conditioning.
Don’t let airborne contaminants stick around! Call us today at (941) 474-4966 to schedule your free estimate!
“Mike Larson was a pleasure to see again and was very congenial while being thorough in his inspection of our air handler. Thanks, Mike!” Janet L.
What Make Us Exceptional?
Family Owned & Operated
Over 10 Years in Business
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Fully Stocked with Equipment
Take Pride in Our Work
Response Time is Rated #1